Nathan C. Hamaker, M.D.
Dr. Nathan C. Hamaker is a board-certified ophthalmologist in Blue Springs, Missouri. He specializes in comprehensive eye care, no-stitch cataract surgery, LASIK / PRK, glaucoma treatment, management of diabetic eye disease, and pediatric eye care.
Dr. Nathan Hamaker is a native of Houston, Texas. He graduated from BYU with cum laude honors in chemical engineering. After finishing medical school at the University of Texas, he completed residency training at KU Med and UMKC.
Dr. Nathan Hamaker has presented research papers at international eye care meetings. Additionally, he is an active volunteer in community organizations.
- Residency in Ophthalmology – University of Missouri—Kansas City, Kansas City, MO, 2007
- Internship in Internal Medicine – University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, 2004
- Medical Degree – University of Texas, Houston, TX, 2003
- Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering – Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, Cum Laude Graduate, 1999
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Kansas City Society of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Leadership & Service
- Spanish-speaking Mission, Oakland, CA, 1994-1996
International Research Conference Presentations
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Surgery