Nathan C. Hamaker, M.D.
Dr. Nathan C. Hamaker is a board-certified ophthalmologist in Blue Springs, Missouri. He specializes in comprehensive eye care, no-stitch cataract surgery, LASIK / PRK, glaucoma treatment, management of diabetic eye disease, and pediatric eye care.
Dr. Nathan Hamaker is a native of Houston, Texas. He graduated from BYU with cum laude honors in chemical engineering. After finishing medical school at the University of Texas, he completed residency training at KU Med and UMKC.
Dr. Nathan Hamaker has presented research papers at international eye care meetings. Additionally, he is an active volunteer in community organizations.
Dr. Nathan C. Hamaker’s office location:
More information on Dr. Nathan C. Hamaker:
- Residency in Ophthalmology – University of Missouri—Kansas City, Kansas City, MO, 2007
- Internship in Internal Medicine – University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS, 2004
- Medical Degree – University of Texas, Houston, TX, 2003
- Undergraduate in Chemical Engineering – Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, Cum Laude Graduate, 1999
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Kansas City Society of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
Leadership & Service:
- Spanish-speaking Mission, Oakland, CA, 1994-1996
International Research Conference Presentations:
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Surgery
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog