Amy Steinman, O.D.
Amy Steinman, O.D. is an optometrist in The Northland. She provides high quality care in contact lens fittings and routine vision exams, as well as diagnosis and treatment of ocular pathology, and pre and post-operative surgical care. Prior to joining Discover Vision in 2014, Dr. Steinman was in private practice for 23 years in the North Kansas City area.
Dr. Steinman is also passionate about giving back. She is a volunteer member of Medical Mission Foundation where she has provided eye care for medical mission clinics in Romania.
Dr. Amy Steinman practices at the following office:
More about Amy Steinman, O.D.:
- Doctor of Optometry – University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology – University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- American Optometric Society, Contact Lens and Cornea
- Missouri Optometric Society
- Kansas City Optometric Society
- Heart of America Contact Lens Society
- Johnson and Johnson Vision Care Institute
- Vistakon Vision Care Connection Online Community
- Medical Missions Foundation
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog