Sarah Kenning, O.D.
Sarah Kenning, O.D. is an optometrist at Discover Vision’s Blue Springs clinic. Dr. Kenning provides routine and medical eye care including management of complex ocular pathologies such as diabetic eye disease, macular degeneration, glaucoma, uveitis, and neuro-ophthalmic conditions. She is also experienced with and passionate about low vision rehabilitation.
Dr. Kenning attended the University of Kansas where she earned a Biology degree with University Honors Program and Highest Distinction recognitions. She earned her Doctor of Optometry degree, Summa Cum Laude and clinical honors, from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. While in optometry school, she received the Optometric Leadership Excellence and Student Involvement awards. She volunteered abroad and in the greater Memphis community.
Dr. Kenning completed her residency at the Kansas City VA Medical Center in ocular disease and low vision rehabilitation. She joined Discover Vision’s Blue Springs team in 2020.
Discover Vision Office Location for Sarah Kenning, O.D.:
More About Dr. Sarah Kenning:
- Residency Training in Ocular Disease and Low Vision Rehabilitation, Kansas City VA Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Summa Cum Laude, Southern College of Optometry
- Honors Clinical Distinction, Southern College of Optometry
- Optometric Leadership Excellence Award, Southern College of Optometry
- Jay and Edna Duncan Student Involvement Award, Southern College of Optometry
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society President, Southern College of Optometry
- Outstanding Student Award, Optometric Society of Greater Kansas City
- University Honors Program Graduate, University of Kansas
- Graduation with Highest Distinction, University of Kansas
- Mortar Board Honor Society President, University of Kansas
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog