Loren M. Beek, O.D.
Loren Beek, O.D. is an optometrist in Olathe and Leawood. He specializes in several aspects of eye care including routine vision, scleral lenses, dry eye and more. Before joining Discover Vision Centers, Dr. Beek was in private practice for ten years.
Dr. Loren Beek received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kansas and completed his Doctor of Optometry degree with Cum Laude honors from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Beek completed a residency in ocular disease at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Residency in Ocular Disease, VA Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM
Honors & Awards
- Division of Biological Sciences Outstanding Leadership Award
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Kansas Honor Scholar
- Graduated with Honors, Cum Laude
- Vistakon Award of Excellence in Contact Lens Patient Care
- Fourth Year Outstanding Clinician
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society
- Wesley-Jessen Endowed Scholarship
- VA Medical Center, Chief Resident