New Patient Forms
If you are a new patient at Discover Vision Centers and have scheduled an appointment, you may print and complete the following patient forms to bring to your appointment.
Things to Remember for your Appointment:
- Parents must accompany children under the age of 18 in order to complete and sign the necessary paperwork and patient forms.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time for the check-in process.
- Bring the following items with you:
- Photo Identification
- Insurance Card (medical and vision, if applicable)
- Any relevant medical records for existing conditions related to eye care
- Previous eye exams from your last doctor, if you have them
- Contact Lens wearers: please bring your most recent prescription and / or contact lens box
- Please note: Though we try to adhere to your scheduled appointment time, emergency “work-ins” or unforeseen problems may occur and cause your doctor to run behind schedule. If the front desk is aware of any such circumstances, you will be notified at the appropriate time.
For more information on Finance & Billing click here.
Cataract Surgery – Patient Forms
If you are having cataract surgery at Discover Vision, the documents below should be completed prior to your surgery day. Typically, our team will provide these forms to you in the office. However, if you would like to fill these forms out before your pre-op appointment, please click below to download. Once you’ve filled them out, please bring them to your appointment with you.