Robert Null, M.D.
Meet Dr. Robert Null, Ophthalmologist
Dr. Null obtained dual undergraduate degrees at the University of Iowa with Highest Honors receiving a B.S. in Applied Physics and a B.A. in Biochemistry. He earned his Medical Degree from University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
After medical school, Dr. Null transitioned to a residency at Unity Point Health in Des Moines, Iowa. Furthering his training and expertise, he also completed an ophthalmology residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center where he became Chief Resident. Post residency, Dr. Null pursued a prestigious fellowship in glaucoma treatment at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center where he focused on elements of complex anterior segment surgery.
Dr. Null speaks regularly at industry meetings presenting research and sharing knowledge with fellow ophthalmologists.
Dr. Robert Null practices at the following office:
Click here to schedule an appointment online.
More information on Dr. Robert Null:
- Fellowship in Glaucoma – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Residency in Ophthalmology – University of Kansas Medical Center
- Transitional Residency – Unity Point Health
- Doctorate – University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Applied Physics: Medicine – University of Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry – University of Iowa
- Outstanding Clinical Fellow
- Alan Riley Resident of the Year Award
- Chief Resident
- Outstanding Presentation in Eye Research
- Ernest R. Johnson Memorial Prize, awarded for the highest GPA among spring graduates
- James A. Van Allen Award, outstanding graduating seniors
- Shoemaker-Strickler Memorial Scholarship, outstanding incoming freshman
- Presidential Scholarship, top 50 students within the incoming class
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog