Tyler F. Brundige, M.D.
Dr. Tyler F. Brundige is a board-certified ophthalmologist at Discover Vision in The Northland. He specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology, including no-stitch cataract surgery, the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, and management of diabetic and other systemic eye diseases.
Dr. Brundige received the John Aure Buesseler Award for Excellence in Ophthalmology from the University of Missouri–Columbia. He enjoys research in the ophthalmologic field for which he has received the Award for Outstanding Research Presentation from the Mason Eye Institute.
Prior to joining Discover Vision Centers in 2007, Dr. Tyler Brundige served patients in the Liberty and Northland area for five years. He is a Kansas City native to The Northland area, having gone to Northland schools before college. Dr. Brundige is happy to serve patients in his hometown.
Dr. Tyler F. Brundige practices at the following office:
More information on Dr. Tyler F. Brundige:
- Residency in Ophthalmology – University of Missouri – Columbia, Mason Eye Institute, 1999-2002
- Internship in Internal Medicine – University of Missouri – Columbia, 1998-99
- Medical Degree – University of Missouri – Columbia, Cum Laude Graduate, 1994-98
- Undergraduate in Biology/Life Sciences – Kansas State University, 1990-94
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Missouri Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Missouri State Medical Association
- Top Docs – 435 South Magazine
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog