Loren M. Beek, O.D.
Loren M. Beek, O.D. is an optometrist in Olathe and Leawood.
Dr. Beek received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kansas and completed his Doctor of Optometry degree with Cum Laude honors from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Beek completed a residency in ocular disease at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Before joining Discover Vision Centers, Dr. Beek was in private practice for ten years.
Dr. Beek practices at the following offices:
More about Loren M. Beek, O.D.:
- Bachelor of Science in Organismal Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Doctor of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN
- Residency in Ocular Disease, VA Medical Center, Albuquerque, NM
Honors & Awards:
- Division of Biological Sciences Outstanding Leadership Award
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Kansas Honor Scholar
- Graduated with Honors, Cum Laude
- Vistakon Award of Excellence in Contact Lens Patient Care
- Fourth Year Outstanding Clinician
- Beta Sigma Kappa International Optometric Honor Society
- Wesley-Jessen Endowed Scholarship
- VA Medical Center, Chief Resident
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog