Jessica Hillner, O.D.
Jessica Hillner, O.D. is an optometrist at Discover Vision at the Legends-KCK office. She specializes in routine vision exams and contact lens fittings, as well as ocular disease and pre and post-operative eye care.
Dr. Hillner received her undergraduate degree from Emporia State University. She earned her doctorate of optometry degree from Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tennessee, and completed fellowship training with the American Academy of Optometry.
Prior to joining Discover Vision, Dr. Hillner was a Commissioned Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy. During her military service, she treated patients at Sewells Point Branch Medical Clinic in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Fellowship, American Academy of Optometry, 2008
- Doctorate of Optometry, Southern College of Optometry, Memphis, TN, 2006
- Externship, National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD, and Coldwater Vision Care, Coldwater, MS, 2005
- Completion of Officer Indoctrination School, Newport Naval Base, Newport, RI, 2002
- B.A. Degree in Chemistry, Emporia State University, Emporia, KS, 2001
Military Training & Honors
- Commissioned Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, Naval Hospital Portsmouth, VA, 2006-present
- Ensign in the U.S. Navy, Health Professions Scholarship Program Recipient, 2002-2006
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Heart of America Contact Lens Society