David M. Amsterdam, M.D.
David M. Amsterdam, M.D. is a board certified ophthalmologist who specializes in general ophthalmology, including cataract surgery, oculoplastic surgery and glaucoma.
Dr. David Amsterdam received his undergraduate degree from Northwestern University and his medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine (SSOM). He completed an internship and residency in ophthalmology at Indiana University School of Medicine.
Dr. David Amsterdam
- Residency in Ophthalmology – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internship – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Medical Degree – Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Undergraduate – Northwestern University
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Kansas City Society of Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology
- Chief Resident, Methodist Hospital Transitional Residency Program, 2002-03
- Faculty Advisor, National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine, 1999
- Research Assistant, Washington University School of Medicine, 1993-95