New Patient Forms
If you are a new patient at Discover Vision Centers and have scheduled an appointment, you may print and complete the following patient forms to bring to your appointment.
- New Patient Information (PDF)
- Health History (PDF)
- Medical Records Release (PDF)
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF)
Things to Remember for your Appointment:
- Parents must accompany children under the age of 18 in order to complete and sign the necessary paperwork and patient forms.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time for the check-in process.
- Bring the following items with you:
- Photo Identification
- Insurance Card (medical and vision, if applicable)
- Any relevant medical records for existing conditions related to eye care
- Previous eye exams from your last doctor, if you have them
- Contact Lens wearers: please bring your most recent prescription and / or contact lens box
- Please note: Though we try to adhere to your scheduled appointment time, emergency “work-ins” or unforeseen problems may occur and cause your doctor to run behind schedule. If the front desk is aware of any such circumstances, you will be notified at the appropriate time.
For more information on Finance & Billing click here.
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog