Grace Farrell, O.D.
Grace Farrell, O.D. is an optometrist at Discover Vision’s Independence and Blue Springs locations. Dr. Farrell manages various ocular diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma, corneal conditions, uveitis, and neuro-ophthalmic conditions.
Dr. Farrell received a Bachelor of Science degree in Advanced Biology with an Emphasis in Pre-Optometry from Ferris State University (FSU) in Big Rapids, Michigan. She earned a second Bachelor of Science in Visual Sciences from Nova Southeastern University (NSU) College of Optometry. At NSU, Dr. Farrell went on to complete a Mini Masters in Business Administration for Optometrists as well as her Doctor of Optometry degree.
She underwent additional training through an optometry residency in ocular disease and low vision at the VA Medical Center in Kansas City. Dr. Farrell also worked as a Staff Optometrist at the Tohma VA Medical Center in Wisconsin Rapids.
Discover Vision Office Location for Grace Farrell, O.D.:
More About Dr. Grace Farrell:
- Residency Training in Ocular Disease and Low Vision Optometry, Kansas City VA Medical Center, Kansas City, MO
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) College of Optometry, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Mini Masters in Business Administration for Optometrists, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) College of Optometry, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor of Science: Visual Sciences, Nova Southeastern University (NSU) College of Optometry, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor of Science: Advanced Biology with an Emphasis in Pre-Optometry, Ferris State University (FSU), Big Rapids, MI
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
- Luxottica Award of Excellence in Pediatric Care and Vision Therapy
Discover Vision Centers has full service optical shops at each of its locations offering the latest technology to ensure precise measurements that are unique to your frames. We carry a wide variety of high end and affordable frames, $10 readers and contact lenses.Visit Our Optical Shop
Are you a current Discover Vision patient ready to order contact lenses? We work hard to provide a wide selection of contact lens options and make reordering fast and convenient.Order Contacts Online
MyDVC is a convenient way for Discover Vision patients to access their health record and securely communicate with our office. We invite you to login to your account or send our team a request to sign up.Our Patient Portal
On Discover Vision's blog, learn more about the latest advancements in laser vision correction, cataract surgery, vision awareness and more.Our Blog